Sunday, June 5, 2011

Virginia


Molly!


Ryan this one is for you.... we went to the race track and it was very cool...


The ONLY picture I could get of them at the pool.. cause they were out playin


Maggie graduated from Pre-School!! This is her with her teacher


Mikan and I on the way to the lake


Molly is SOO cute! Love her!



Carin and I


We went boating and it was GORGEOUS!!!



Hey Maggie...


Molly is the queen at snot bubbles... Try and Beat this one I dare you! We loved seeing Carin and Jayson and the Girlys


3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the info. Richard, but if it's all the same to you, I'll pass.
    Anyways, Grady, thanks for posting pics. We soo wish that we could have visited the Smith clan with you guys... looks like you had a great time. And the pic. of you at Bristol, EPIC! I'm more jealous of that than of Richard having his Amish blog contest going on. Someday I'll get to BMS (Bristol Motor Speedway for you newbies to my sport ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. like honestly, I'm soo jealous that you got to see BMS... you are sooo lucky!! Ohh how I miss my Sunshine and Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted Richards post... that was annoying huh?
    You are sure welcome Ry! Someday you will get to the track... maybe you and uncle Tom could do a road trip and satisfy both of your BMS dreams.

    ReplyDelete