Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy February! !

Its a great month.... Because it's the LOVE month... and a lot of other goodness! Happy 1 year mark (in a couple of days) to mom and Dad! Time is flying by! We miss you guys.
Happy February Birthday to... Mikan, Maggie, Chloe, Daniel, and Bethany!
Congrats to Kev and Bre! They are having a... oh wait. I'm not sure If I'm supposed to announce that yet. Kev and Bre can let us know about that one....

Thanks for keeping up on the Music Ryan! If anyone can figure out how to change the wall paper of the main page... let me know how!

One more thing... Don't forget about the blog!!! I really like it.

Here are some Random pic's!
Camille and blurry Eli (he was feeling so sick) and Marc's Party


I just love Beckam's rosy cheeks.


The Big 30!!!


Look at that smile! I was so proud I caught that!


Dave and I at Ty's Party (I stole this off of Bre's blog..) Isn't everyone so proud at how long my hair is getting?! I've only been growing it out for 5 years!

4 comments:

  1. Grady, killer post! If you don't like the new background, just let me know and I'll change it to something else. I just thought this looked very 'Spring'. I have many pictures from the last few months that I need to post. Can't wait to hear from Special K and co. on their latest news.
    Your hair is looking killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan... I love the new songs and the background. Its perfect. Thanks for not forgetting the blog you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Robyn totally got the slow hair growth from your side of the family. Dax and Gwen need haircuts almost every month. Rob's is so much slower.

    ReplyDelete