Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Carvin

This week we carved pumpkins with Jesse, Camille, Eli, Sam, Dan, Kim, and Makenna.  The kids had a really short attention span when it came to the pumpkins, so the adults did all the carving, but they had fun.  Ty was more into it than I expected, although these pics are kinda misleading because we only let him stick his hand in there for like 5 seconds.
 Not sure what he thinks of it
 Decided he liked it and dug right in!
My masterpiece.  Ty helped. (Tommy, eat your heart out!)
One of Eli ready to dig in.  Camille, you should put up pictures too, I'm sure they're way better.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet pumpkin! I love how the first pictures looks like little babe has a GIANT hand! Ha, love it. And I love Eli's head band. Very Daniel-son ish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Kyler was like Ty. Kyler bawled every time we tried to carve pumpkins. Coby and i use to love to carve pumpkins I should post all of pumpkins through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I didn't even notice that Kevin's hand looks like it is attached to Ty's arm. Good call Chelsi. I'm jealous you all carved pumpkins. I haven't done that yet! Thanks for posting Bre! And Camille I would love to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I love the pics of Ty. I was there... but apparently I missed him digging in himself? And Chelsi... boy do I have a picture for you! I will have to post it. Eli got his headband from church, and it reads... " i can be honest". He is so hard core. He has worn it to preschool everyday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kev you pumpkin look like castle grayskull, from the old Heman cartoons!!! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. epic post! Ohh how I love the carving season. And that skull pumpkin is soooo sweet! I might have to keep that pattern in mind cause it looks epic! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkin was awesome! I wish I was there to watch you do it. It looked way fun, I would have loved to see Ty put his hands in the pumpkin goop! I bet his face was cute! Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete